Looking out for a natural aromatic solution for your dining hall? Essential Oil Diffuser is pretty good in this case. In this post update, we will provide a brief on this unique oil, and how it should be used for home needs.
Essential oils are the concentrated hydrophobic liquid which is taken directly from the plant extracts. The name essential comes from the word ‘essence’ which refers to the essence of the plants. By making use of distillation or steam process, you can extract the oil essence. They are used in different soaps, perfumes, and here we are dealing with Diffusers.
Find out how to get started with using one Essential Oil Diffuser, some maintenance tips and much more.
How to Use Essential Oil Diffuser
Having Best Essential Oil Diffuser is the best way of enjoying the essence of your favorite aromatic element. Even these diffusers start building oil scales within it, if not maintained properly. Therefore, you must know how to use as well as maintain this product.
The steps on how to get started with the Essential Oil Diffuser are:
- To get started, first you need some clean water at the room temperature.
- After you have got your oil diffuser unit, check on all the details provided on the same. Fill the water in the diffuser, and make sure that it does not exceed the water level mark provided.
- Take your favorite Essential Oil which you want to use for your diffuser. Then add about 5-12 drops of this oil into the water. The number of drops is relative, and they may change according to the oil type and user preference. Some may don’t like strong fragrance, while many of the people won’t mind adding some extra drops. It is recommended to start with a small portion only.
- That’s it! Turn the essential oil diffuser on, and relax. You can read essential oil diffuser reviews to clear your all doubts.
Setup is quick and simple! Some cleaning tips for the beginners are given below:
- Before you change the essential oils, always wipe the nozzle portion after each use. This will help in maintaining the genuine essence of the oil. Otherwise, you may find a mixed kind of aroma.
- You can rinse the nozzle portion under tap water. If you want to perform some serious cleaning, then immerse the changing top of the diffuser in rubbing alcohol for a time period of 30-60 minutes.
- After this, wipe the essential oil diffuser completely with a clean soft cloth. Avoid using harsh metal-pads to avoid scratches.
That’s all with the tips. There are a different variety of oils available for the diffusers, and you can vary the intensities for checking the best suitable one for you. If you want to deal with a particular issue, then you must go for a particular oil diffuser only. Find them out below:
For handling the Insects:
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Clove Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Lemongrass Essential Oil
For Mental Peace and Relaxation:
- Marjoram Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil
- Chamomile Essential Oil
If you want to handle the Bad Odour using the Essential Oil Diffuser:
- Pine Essential Oil
- Juniper Essential Oil
- May Chang Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Cedar Essential Oil
Therefore, you can go with any of the listed oil options if your problem falls in any of the categories.
The main aim of writing this article was to provide a beginner’s guide for all the first time users. Do not overuse them, and use an appropriate amount as suggested by the manufacturers. So, which one is your favorite, and why? Let us know in the comment section below. Follow us on HomeFrik for getting updates!