Oil Diffusers can provide pleasant aroma throughout your rooms, but they do require regular cleaning. You must perform deep cleaning at least once in a month. If you come across any issue with the working of the diffuser, then cleaning may set it back to normal.
We will check out in detail on how to clean the Essential Oil Diffuser. You must make sure that you have Best Essential Oil Diffuser which is good in quality.
How to Clean Essential Oil Diffuser
Cleaning the Oil Diffuser may turn out to be a bit challenging for all the beginners. Therefore you may hire a professional to get the cleaning done. But with this DIY guide, you can save the money and get the maintenance done by yourself.
The cleaning process may vary from one diffuser to another. So kindly check the product manual, and then proceed with the steps. This is important if you wish to get the best out of your Oil Diffuser.
Steps to be performed for cleaning the Essential Oil Diffuser are:
- First of all, unplug the diffuser. To avoid any case of electrical shocks, it is a must to plug out the unit. Then, empty the diffuser if any amount of essential oil is present in it. If the diffuser is already empty, then you can proceed with the next process.
- Next step is to fill the diffuser with water. The water should be clean and fill this into the diffuser till the maximum marked line. This will help in removing all the unwanted particles from the interior of the diffuser. For better cleaning, you can add some drops of vinegar into the water. Then add it into the system, this will get all the oil particles off from the interior walls.
- Turn the Essential Oil Diffuser on, and let it run for about 5 minutes. This will help in getting all the stuck particles removed more efficiently. As this 5 minutes is complete, get the extra water removed from the diffuser. Then you need to work on the hard stains.
- The cotton swabs can be used for cleaning the small gaps and other portions which are hard to reach. Take the swab, dip it in the vinegar solution and wipe the stains out from the particular diffuser part. The only point to note here is to keep the wiped portions clean and dry after the process is done.
- Add water and rinse the complete Essential Oil Diffuser again. This will remove any left out stain or particle from the interior. Turn the diffuser on and let the system run for some time. It should run for at least 3 minutes so that the water reaches all the internal sections. Do not make use of detergents for rinsing purpose, as this may affect the natural aroma of the essential oil.
- Finally, you will require a dry cotton cloth or cotton swab. This is for working on the outer surface of the diffuser. So make sure that the swab or the cloth is clean, and wipe the diffuser smoothly.
So, there you go! This is the simplest yet effective solution for Cleaning your Essential Oil Diffuser. If this performed on a regular basis, then you won’t find it tiring or hard at all. But those who don’t do the cleaning work regularly may find this task a bit difficult.
Note: After you are done with using the oil diffuser, then make it empty after each use. Do not store the oil for using it the next day. The stored oil may affect the aroma and the overall performance of the diffuser. Readers from Homefrik are also loving Essential Oil Diffuser Reviews.
This is how you need to Clean your Essential Oil Diffuser at home. Did you try out this guide? If yes, share us your results, and you can also share your Diffuser tips with us by commenting below. Let the knowledge be shared! For more Home Hacks and Reviews, follow HomeFrik!